Visitors or non-members are invited to check out the Club's announcements of runs and social activities by exploring the calendar and Events & Activites tab on this website.
Free shampoo or beard trim with purchase of full-price haircut
Remember, after you register using the link below you need to activate your account. An activation email will be sent to you moments after you register. Be sure to check your junk mail folder as your filters may have sent it there!
1. You will be sent an email from San Francisco FrontRunners titled “Join the San Francisco FrontRunners Network.” Click on the link to be taken to the registration page. -OR- Visit www.sffr.org and click the “Create an Account” button on the very top bar on the left hand side.
2. Fill out your information in the required fields. Please note that your username cannot be changed. Check the box to affirm you are over 13 years old. Click “Sign Up For Your NGIN Account” when you’re done.
3. A confirmation page will appear. Check your email and follow the link to confirm the creation of your account (don’t forget to check your junk mail folder). The link will only be live for 3 days. If you don’t activate your account by then you will need to register again.
4. Log in with your username and password. This will confirm your registration.
5. Feel free to add a picture of yourself in the Profile page or toggle your preferences in the Account Settings page on the left hand menu.
6. When you have finished exploring your account click the globe in the upper left hand corner. Click the link to the new website that will appear just beneath it.
7. Feel free to explore the new site. If you click on Membership Resources > Directory you will see that your name has been added to the rolls and that your status will be “Approval Needed.” The membership registrar or a board member will approve new accounts once they confirm that dues have been paid (this applies to current 2012 members only).
8. At the same time your account is approved by the membership registrar or a board member an individual member page will be created for you. It is located at Membership Resources > Directory > Your Name. Or you can find it on the site map on the Directory page under the Membership Resources tab.
If pictures would provide a better visualized guide, please download the instruction booklet to your right.