Here is your weekly dose of all things FrontRunners for the Month of December
Santa Skivvies Run
A group of FrontRunners ran the annual festive one-mile run through the Castro on 12/8/19 on a warm but overcast day. Check out the pics on the SFFR Facebook page.
1) 2020 SFFR Registrations opened Dec 1: Remember, Members are considered "new" if their membership lapsed over 2 years or more. Go to www.sffr.org Home page to register. For questions or registration issues, contact email@example.com.
2) Ballots: for Pride Run Beneficiary, ByLaw changes and 2020 Board members were due on 12/9/19. If you did not get a ballot, contact Dominic Paris at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Survey Monkey website issue may have caused this problem.
3) Sports Basement Shopping Spree, December 11, 6-8 pm: Start your shopping with a 20% discount. Contact Reggie at email@example.com if you wish to enjoy an alcoholic beverage or have questions. Online shopping code also available. Click calendar for details - https://www.sffr.org/event/show/456466356.
4) End of the Year Party December 14, 6-9 pm: 45th annual event at the chapel, 351 Buena Vista Avenue East, San Francisco, Catered dinner, adult beverages, entertainment, bartenders, a photographer, awards, speeches, SFFR Record Book, and election results announcements. Max 100 guests. If you have never been to the Chapel, I suggest you check out this video - https://youtu.be/lAvEMPS7jjE since the chapel is located behind the main building.
5) Christmas relays December 15, 9 am: Once you have organized your relay team, contact Reggie Snowden or Jim Maloney and report the name of your team as well as your teammates. Jim will also arrange for a brunch location after the relays. If you wish to run and do not have a team, email Brian Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the calendar link for more details, cost and registration link - https://www.sffr.org/event/show/454867447
6) Christmas Day Run, December 25, 10 am: Click on the calendar link for location, including the "official trail run route" - https://www.sffr.org/event/show/443841337.
7) Christmas Eve at the Castro, December 25, 7 pm: A group of FrontRunners annually attend the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus followed by dinner in the Castro. Details to come, but get your tickets now!
8) Annual New Years Day Run January 1, 2020, 10 am: Meet at Golden Gate Bridge parking lot for our annual 3-5 mile run over the bridge. Details to come.
9) New Years Day Brunch, January 1, 2020 11:30 am: Waffle and egg brunch follows at 415 Hill St. hosted by Bob and Chris. Computers will also be available to register for 2020. You will need to recall your SFFR Password to register! Details to come.
10) Monthly Movie Night, January 3: Nathan Brickley will host next months movie night. Save the date.
SPECIAL RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/page/show/2964462-special-holiday-runs
REGULAR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm Ferry Building at Embaradero then brunch follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.