Here is your weekly announcement of all things FrontRunners for New Years Week
1) Annual New Years Day Run January 1, 2020, 10 am: Meet at Golden Gate Bridge parking lot for our annual 3-5 mile run over the bridge. Check the calendar link for details and photos: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/458772576.
If the New Years Bridge run is new to you, check out the photos: Battery East parking lot and the 1.7 mile Turn around point (total distance 3.4) On Jan 1, parking closure begins at 11:00 a.m. and typically continues until 5:00 p.m.
There is probably a charge for metered parking (possibly as much as $5).
Map of Parking Lot, click here
2) Annual New Years Day Brunch, January 1, 2020 11:30 am: Waffle and egg brunch follows at 415 Hill St. hosted by Bob and Chris. Six volunteers needed. Computers will also be available to register for 2020. You will need to recall your SFFR Password to register! Check the calendar link: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/458772576.
Photos of Brunch, click here
Volunteers are encouraged to help with food and table setup for the brunch between 8-9:30 am. Text Chris at 707-319-1109.
3) Movie Night, January 3 - Judy: Nathan Brickley will host next months movie night in the 12 seat theater located in his condo building. BYOB Check the calendar link: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/457401561
4) Chinese New Years, Jan 25: We are looking for a volunteer to organize our annual Chinese New Years dinner. Email email@example.com. Check out photos from the past: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/457442088
2020 SFFR Contributors - Thank You: The club extends its appreciation to our $100 contributors - Chris Wiseman, Chris Goodwin, Terry Baransky, Dave Parker, Peter Graney and Steve Kotler. Contributors can use their Registration Confirmation for a tax receipt.
SPECIAL RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/page/show/2964462-special-holiday-runs
REGULAR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.