Here is your weekly announcement of all things FrontRunners for this week.
1) Annual New Years Day Brunch Photos, January 1, 2020: Photos of Brunch, click here. This year the club has given each member a flashlight LED Keychain as proof of membership. Contact Bob Callori to obtain yours.
2) Chinese New Years, Jan 25: Dave Parker has volunteered to organize our annual Chinese New Years dinner which may occur the weekend prior or after. Check out photos from the past: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/457442088
3) Oscars - 92 Academy Awards party: Chuck Louden will once again host the annual event at his place. Click here for details.
4) SFFR Board Meeting, Jan 8, 6pm: Members are always invited to attend board meetings. For details check the calendar: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/459788251.
2020 SFFR Contributors - Thank You: The club extends its appreciation to our $100 contributors - Chris Wiseman, Chris Goodwin, Terry Baransky, Dave Parker, Peter Graney, Steve Kotler, Bruno Olson, David Johnson, Milo Hanke, Leon Lord, Ted Wyder and Sean Meehan. Contributors can use their Registration Confirmation for a tax receipt.
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.