Here is your weekly announcement of all things FrontRunners for this week.
1) Registration: Please ensure you've renewed your membership for 2020. 2019 members will no longer receive mailings beginning February 1, 2020. The registration link can be found here.
2) 2020 Pride Run Committee Meeting #1, Jan 29, 6pm: Nick Kovaleski is hosting the meeting at 415 Hill St, 6pm. Click here for details.
3) Kaiser Water Station Volunteers: We need volunteers for the water station at the Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon on Sunday, February 2nd. Please contact Brent Radeke at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
Click here for photos of 2013 KP Water Station.
4) Chinese New Years, Jan 25: Dave Parker has organized our annual Chinese New Years dinner. Reservations have been made by Dave Parker for 8 at Great Western Restaurant located at 649 Jackson St for 7pm. The cost is $35 per person. If interested email (email@example.com) or text (415-508-6430) Dave to confirm. Dave will be collecting money in advance via cash or check on Jan 18 at the Saturday run otherwise via apple pay or venmo anytime. Click here for details.
5) Oscars - 92 Academy Awards party, Feb 9, : Chuck Louden will once again host the annual event at his place. Click here for details.
6) Movie Night hosted by Roger Schachtel - Papi Chulo, Feb 7, 7pm: Roger will be hosting February movie night with a delightful story of how Matt Bomer strikes up an unusual friendship with a middle-aged Latino migrant worker. Click on the Calendar link for details: ttps://www.sffr.org/event/show/457442227
2020 SFFR Contributors - Thank You: The club extends its appreciation to our $100 contributors - Chris Wiseman, Chris Goodwin, Terry Baransky, Dave Parker, Peter Graney, Steve Kotler, Bruno Olson, David Johnson, Milo Hanke, Leon Lord, Ted Wyder, Liem Nguyen, Sean Meehan, Andrew Nance, Jim Maloney, Topher Olson, Robert Mison and John Kruse.
ALERT: The Park police were patrolling the park on Saturday to remind us of frequent car break-ins. Remember not to leave anything visible in your car. Always put all items in your trunk.
Instagram: Please follow our Instagram account (@sffrontrunners) and submit any pictures from runs and social events to firstname.lastname@example.org - https://www.instagram.com/sffrontrunners/
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.