Here is your weekly announcement of all things FrontRunners for this week and beyond.
1) Registration: Members registered for 2020 can get your LED keychain at the Saturday or Tuesday night run from Bob Callori.
2) Pride Run Logo Design Submissions - Do you want to have your design to be on this year's PRIDE Run shirts? We are taking design submissions starting 2/1. The PRIDE Run committee will choose the logo that best represents the 2020 PRIDE Run spirit. Submit your logo design to Nick at Vp@sffr.org. Submittals due March 1, noon.
View some of the previous years T-shirt collection
3) SFFR Board Meetings: Feb 5, 6pm: Click here for details.
4) Movie Night hosted by Roger Schachtel - Papi Chulo, Feb 7, 7pm: Roger will be hosting February movie night with a delightful story of how Matt Bomer strikes up an unusual friendship with a middle-aged Latino migrant worker. Click on the Calendar link for details: ttps://www.sffr.org/event/show/457442227
5) Oscars - 92 Academy Awards party, Feb 9, : Chuck Louden will once again host the annual event at his place. Click here for details.
6) Archiving SFFR Memorabalia: If you are interested in preserving and helping Bob to document the Club's historical memorabalia, contact Bobcallori@gmail.com. Items will eventually be showcased in the new LGBTQ Historical museum. Click here for items we are looking for members to donate to our archives.
7) Running Shoe collection: Bring your old running shoes to the Saturday run anytime in February. Give them to Dave Parker or put them in the Footlocker.
8) March Movie Night: If you are interested in hosting March movie night contact Brent Radeke at email@example.com.
2020 SFFR Contributors - Thank You: The club extends its appreciation to our $100 contributors - Chris Wiseman, Chris Goodwin, Terry Baransky, Dave Parker, Peter Graney, Steve Kotler, Bruno Olshausen, David Johnson, Milo Hanke, Leon Lord, Ted Wyder, Liem Nguyen, Sean Meehan, Andrew Nance, Jim Maloney, Topher Olson, Robert Mison, Clayton Bullock, John Kruse and Richard Ervais .
Instagram: Please follow our Instagram account (@sffrontrunners) and submit any pictures from runs and social events to firstname.lastname@example.org - https://www.instagram.com/sffrontrunners/
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.
ALERT: The Park police were patrolling the park on Saturday to remind us of frequent car break-ins. Remember not to leave anything visible in your car. Always put all items in your trunk.