1) China Camp: Congratulations to all who ran the China Camp Challenge this weekend and special congratulations to Steve Waldon for winning the 10k!
2) Registration: Please ensure you've renewed your membership for 2020. This will be the last week 2019 members receive the weekly newsletter. The registration link can be found here.
3) 2020 Pride Run Committee Meeting #1, Jan 29, 6pm: Nick Kovaleski is hosting the meeting at 415 Hill St, 6pm. Click here for details.
4) Kaiser Water Station Volunteers, Feb 2: We need additional volunteers for the water station at the Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon on Sunday, February 2nd. Please contact Brent Radeke at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
Click here for photos of 2013 KP Water Station.
4) Movie Night hosted by Roger Schachtel - Papi Chulo, Feb 7, 7pm: Roger will be hosting February movie night with a delightful story of how Matt Bomer strikes up an unusual friendship with a middle-aged Latino migrant worker. Click on the Calendar link for details: ttps://www.sffr.org/event/show/457442227
5) Oscars - 92 Academy Awards party, Feb 9, : Chuck Louden will once again host the annual event at his place. Click here for details.
6) Archiving SFFR Memorabalia: If you are interested in preserving and helping Bob to document the Club's historical memorabalia, contact Bobcallori@gmail.com. Items will eventually be showcased in the new LGBTQ Historical museum. Click here for items we are looking for members to donate to our archives.
2020 SFFR Contributors - Thank You: The club extends its appreciation to our $100 contributors - Chris Wiseman, Chris Goodwin, Terry Baransky, Dave Parker, Peter Graney, Steve Kotler, Bruno Olshausen, David Johnson, Milo Hanke, Leon Lord, Ted Wyder, Liem Nguyen, Sean Meehan, Andrew Nance, Jim Maloney, Topher Olson, Robert Mison, Clayton Bullock and John Kruse.
Car break ins: Remember not to leave anything visible in your car. Always put all items in your trunk.
Instagram: Please follow our Instagram account (@sffrontrunners) and submit any pictures from runs and social events to email@example.com - https://www.instagram.com/sffrontrunners/
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.