Here is your weekly announcement of all things FrontRunners for this week and beyond.
2020 Kaiser Permanente SF Half Marathon Water Station Volunteers: Thank you! Thank you to the water station volunteers who braved the wind and sand this past Sunday on the Great Highway! It was windy, but we were mighty. Reminder that for those who volunteered there will be a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner put on by the race organizers on March 11. More details in the calendar.
1) Online Media Volunteer: Pride Run is shifting its marketing from print media to online media. We need someone to lead our online marketing. Is there a SFFR member that can volunteer to lead our online marketing efforts for Pride Run? Anyone interested in joining this committee should contact Alex at email@example.com
2) 50 Years of FrontRunners: The SFFR Board has created a 50 Years of FrontRunners committee. In 2020, the committee will explore how to commemorate this milestone in 2024. Anyone interested in joining this committee should contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Pride Run Logo Design Submissions - Do you want to have your design to be on this year's PRIDE Run shirts? We are taking design submissions starting 2/1. The PRIDE Run committee will choose the logo that best represents the 2020 PRIDE Run spirit. Submit your logo design to Nick at Vp@sffr.org. Submittals due March 1, noon.
View some of the previous years T-shirt collection
3) SFFR singlets: Nick is researching options to purchase inexpensive singlets as a batch order for the Club with a logo design similar to our online merchandise. For questions contact him at email@example.com.
4) Archiving SFFR Memorabalia: If you are interested in preserving and helping Bob to document the Club's historical memorabalia, contact Bobcallori@gmail.com. Items will eventually be showcased in the new LGBTQ Historical museum. Click here for items we are looking for members to donate to our archives. To view our current archives click here
5) Registration: Members registered for 2020 can get your LED keychain at the Saturday or Tuesday night run from Bob Callori.
6) San Francisco Ballet’s 2020 season and Nite Out, March 27: Join SFFR at the Ballet on to celebrate the LGBT+ community. Ticket price depends on your seating location. A dinner option will be available prior to the event. Check the calendar link for details.
7) Running Shoe collection: Bring your old running shoes to the Saturday run anytime in February. Give them to Dave Parker or put them in the Footlocker.
8) March Movie Night: If you are interested in hosting March movie night contact Brent Radeke at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 SFFR Contributors - Thank You: The club extends its appreciation to our $100 contributors - Chris Wiseman, Chris Goodwin, Terry Baransky, Dave Parker, Peter Graney, Steve Kotler, Bruno Olshausen, David Johnson, Milo Hanke, Leon Lord, Ted Wyder, Liem Nguyen, Sean Meehan, Andrew Nance, Jim Maloney, Topher Olson, Robert Mison, Clayton Bullock, John Kruse and Richard Ervais .
Instagram: Please follow our Instagram account (@sffrontrunners) and submit any pictures from runs and social events to email@example.com - https://www.instagram.com/sffrontrunners/
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.