Here are your announcements for February and March.
1) Pride Run Meeting, Feb 26, 6pm: The second pride meeting will be hosted by Ben. Click here for details.
2) Chinese New Year Run/Race Circuit #3, March 1: The 10k run is part of the 3rd Race Circuit. In-Person: Before 3/1/20; please submit your registration form and payment to their Membership Staff on the 1st Floor. Race Day: In person, starting at 7:00AM at the Chinatown YMCA, 855 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94108.
3) March Movie Night hosted by Kevin To - Girl (Netflix), March 6: March's Movie Night will feature a Netflix film, Girl. Click here to RSVP. For more details, visit the calendar. https://www.sffr.org/event/show/463895281
4) 2020 Kaiser Permanente SF Half Marathon Dinner, March 11: Reminder that for those who volunteered there will be a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner hosted by the race organizers on March 11. If you volunteered but have not received information, please contact Brent Radeke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check the calendar for details: https://www.sffr.org/event/show/463163812
5) Pride Run Logo Design Submissions - Do you want to have your design to be on this year's PRIDE Run shirts? We are now taking design submissions. The PRIDE Run committee will choose the logo that best represents the 2020 PRIDE Run spirit. Submit your vector logo design to Nick at Vp@sffr.org. Submittals due March 1, noon.
View some of the previous years T-shirt collection
6) San Francisco Ballet’s 2020 season and Nite Out, March 27: Join SFFR at the Ballet on to celebrate the LGBT+ community. Ticket price depends on your seating location. A dinner option will be available prior to the event and backstage tour after. Check the calendar link for details.
1) Running Shoe collection: Bring your old running shoes to the Saturday run anytime in February. Give them to Dave Parker or put them in the Footlocker. February 29 will be the last Saturday.
2) Online Media Volunteer: Pride Run is shifting its marketing from print media to online media. We need someone to lead our online marketing. Is there a SFFR member that can volunteer to lead our online marketing efforts for Pride Run? Anyone interested in joining this committee should contact Alex at email@example.com
3) 50 Years of FrontRunners: The SFFR Board has created a 50 Years of FrontRunners committee. In 2020, the committee will explore how to commemorate this milestone in 2024. Anyone interested in joining this committee should contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Registration: Members registered for 2020 can get your LED keychain at the Saturday or Tuesday night run from Bob Callori. We have removed the 2018 profile photos from the Facepage. Remember to renew for 2020. We do not send out email reminders!
5) Saturday Brunch & Tuesday night Dinner: Visitors and new members are always invited to join us for brunch or dinner after 2nd circle announcements. Click here for more information.
Instagram: Please follow our Instagram account (@sffrontrunners) and submit any pictures from runs and social events to email@example.com - https://www.instagram.com/sffrontrunners/
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.