MARCH SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
1) March Movie Night hosted by Kevin To - Girl (Netflix), March 6: March's Movie Night will feature a Netflix film, Girl. Click here for calendar details.
2) Run Lab Celebration, March 7, 6pm: This party is open to ALL of the local running community. Click here for details.
3) 2020 Kaiser Permanente SF Half Marathon Dinner, March 11: Reminder that for those who volunteered there will be a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner hosted by the race organizers on March 11. If you volunteered but have not received information, please contact Brent Radeke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for details.
4) San Francisco Ballet’s 2020 season and Nite Out, March 27: Join SFFR at the Ballet on to celebrate the LGBT+ community. Ticket price depends on your seating location. A dinner option will be available prior to the event and backstage tour after. Check the calendar link for details.
5) SFFR Board Meetings, March 10, 6pm: Alex will host. Click here for calendar details.
1) Jig and Jog, March 15, 7:30am: A Runner's Mind is hosting this event. FrontRunners use code: SFFR when you sign up. T-shirt sizes are listed when you register.Click here for details.
2) Oakland Marathon and Water Station, March 19 - 22: This year marks the 11th Oakland Running Festival. A full weekend of activities.Click here for details.
1) Online Media Volunteer: Pride Run is shifting its marketing from print media to online media. We need someone to lead our online marketing. Is there a SFFR member that can volunteer to lead our online marketing efforts for Pride Run? Anyone interested in joining this committee should contact Alex at email@example.com
2) 50 Years of FrontRunners: The SFFR Board has created a 50 Years of FrontRunners committee. In 2020, the committee will explore how to commemorate this milestone in 2024. Anyone interested in joining this committee should contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Saturday Brunch & Tuesday night Dinner: Visitors and new members are always invited to join us for brunch or dinner after 2nd circle announcements. Click here for more information.
Instagram: Please follow our Instagram account (@sffrontrunners) and submit any pictures from runs and social events to email@example.com - https://www.instagram.com/sffrontrunners/
REGULAR SFFR RUNS LINK: https://www.sffr.org/runs
· Saturday, 9am, Stow Lake, Golden Gate Park then brunch follows
· Sunday, 9am, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
· Tuesday, 6:30pm, Ferry Building at Embarcadero then dinner follows
· Thursday, 6:30pm, in front of Fitness SF, Noe and Market Sts.
SF Track and Field Club:
Sunday, 10am at School of the Arts. Click here for details. Join the track website Google group for announcements about any practice location changes: http://sftrackandfield.com/join/.